Do I Qualify?
You May Qualify If:
- Your family lives in Orange County
- Your children are younger than 18 years old or younger
- You have a qualifying family income
Eligibility Is Based On:
- Family income before taxes. Download the Eligibility Income Guidelines to learn more.
- Family size (parents and children in the household)
- Age of child(ren)
For example, children in a family of 4 earning $69,150 or less (before taxes) per year should be eligible for some type of health coverage program. For each additional family member, you can earn an additional $9,900 in yearly income and still be eligible. To find out exactly which program(s) you and your family are eligible for, it’s best to schedule an appointment with one of our representatives. Programs have different eligibility criteria. For adult programs and additional eligibility guidelines please call 714-619-4050.